Linking a YouTube Account
- Launch Mindshow from Steam. You should see a 2D overlay in the bottom left that displays your Steam Username and a link to connect to YouTube.
- When you click on the Sign in to YouTube button, a browser window should appear prompting you to Authorize access to YouTube.
- Once you click Allow, you should see a success message. As a user, you will no longer be able to access this page after the initial link (for now). In the future, this will be the home for the Mindshow User Portal.
- If you click Cancel, you should see an error message.
- After the account is linked, the Desktop Overlay will update to show that you are connected to YouTube.
- When you click My Videos, you will be linked to your uploaded videos on the YouTube website.
NOTE: The desktop overlay will periodically poll for updates to see if you are connected to YouTube. If the YouTube account is not linked within a certain amount of time, the desktop overlay will not refresh and you will have to relaunch Mindshow to see any changes.
Unlinking a YouTube Account
- Go to https://myaccount.google.com/
- Click on Connected Apps and Sites
- Click on Manage Apps
- Click on Mindshow and click Remove
- 5. Click OK
NOTE: Your account will still exist on the Mindshow backend unless it is manually deleted (drop us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like us to manually delete your account).