A number on a tab represents the maximum number of items of that type that you can have in your scene. The number on the left side represents the number of items you have already, while the number on the right represents the number of items you are allowed to have. If you reach your limit for the scene, you will have to delete items you already have in the scene in order to add new ones.
Articles in this section
- Alpha Save File Compatibility?
- Who owns my Mindshows?
- Can I use this with my Oculus Rift?
- How do I pick things up?
- Where can I file a bug report?
- Where can I request a feature?
- What can I share?
- Where can I find the video I exported?
- Where can I find the show I made?
- Do you support headset swapping?