A number on a tab represents the maximum number of items of that type that you can have in your scene. The number on the left side represents the number of items you have already, while the number on the right represents the number of items you are allowed to have. If you reach your limit for the scene, you will have to delete items you already have in the scene in order to add new ones.
Articles in this section
- Known Issues
- How do I install Mindshow?
- How do the different tools work?
- Where can I file a bug report?
- Where can I request a feature?
- Do you support headset swapping?
- How do I become a character?
- How do I use the Hand Menu?
- How do I select props?
- How do I change my character’s facial expressions?